Approx. Rs 12,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
Hydraulic Orbital Motor
|Application||Medium-duty wheel drives,augers,mixers,winch drives,swing drives,grapple heads,feed rollers,b|
|Max Speed||300-370 RPM|
|Max Flow||68-83 lpm|
|Max Torque||542-633 Nm|
|Max Pressure||207-276 Bar|
is offered by us to customers all across the country. The offered Hydraulic Orbital Motor is known for its various uses in suitable applications such as to earth moving equipment, industrial applications, injection molding application, tractor applications, for agriculture, forestry, etc.
RE Series motors offer the perfect compromise between price and performance by producing work horse power at a reasonable cost. Although these motors perform well in a wide range of applications, they are especially suited for low flow, high-pressure applications. During startup, the pressure causes the balance plate to flex toward the rotor, vastly improving volumetric efficiency. As the motor reaches operating pressure, the balance plate relaxes, allowing the rotor to turn freely which translates into higher mechanical efficiencies. Transmitting this power to the output shaft is the most durable drive link in its class. Four bearing options, combined with standard mounting flanges and output shafts, allow the motor to be configured to suit nearly any application.Features:
- High-Pressure Shaft Seal offers superior seal life and performance and eliminates the need for case drain.
- Three Bearing Options allow load-carrying capability of the motor to be matched to the application.
- Heavy-Duty Drive Link is the most durable in its class and receives full flow lubrication to provide long life
- Valve-In-Rotor Design provides cost-effective, efficient distribution of oil and reduces overall motor length.
- Pressure-Compensated Balance Plate improves volumetric efficiency at low flows and high pressure.